Main Flow & 7L - Flow Season


www.myspace.com/mainflow

His name is Main Flow and his latest album is called Flow Season, but his skills go beyond just lyrically riding a track. On the follow up to his 2004 solo debut, Hip-Hopulation, Main Flow joins with producer 7L to reiterate what many in the underground already know, he's a beast on the mic. Hip-Hopulation had a long guest list of MCs and producers, but the Cincinnati-born rapper keeps his approach simple on Flow Season. He rhymes exclusively on 7L beats and only shares the mic on three tracks, leaving himself plenty of opportunities to shine.

01. Flow Season
02. The Show
03. Where I'm From
04. Hold Lines
05. She Like The Way I Talk
06. Forever Rap feat. Cormega
07. No Gangsta
08. Recipe
09. Hustle Flow
10. 7L Says Nope
11. Top Scholars Rap feat. Esoteric
12. The Re-Up
13. Stack Up Rap feat. The Grouch & Whosane
14. Permission To Speak

Preview:


Download


4 comments:

Anonymous,  June 16, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

password ??

very good men

Anonymous,  June 19, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

This key file rar. this album
I could give the password, the page very good

greetings

Dilla Donuts June 21, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

My bad for the delay, I will have a mirror link posted shortly.

Post a Comment

Labels


Traffic

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Our Blog Templates