PLEASE VOTE: Beat Battle Round Two


Much thanks to the other three Round Two participants. I enjoyed remixing this track and I was hoping more of you would too, but that didn't seem to be the case this time.

Anyways, only four entries this round, so it shouldn't take very long to get through each of these remixes and submit your vote. Any input concerning how to get more people involved in these contests, please let me know either here or in the cbox.

Press play, listen, and cast your vote in the poll below.


Kae B:


Dr. Soul (Dilla Donuts):


Josef:


Rasmus:


2 comments:

juiceboxjackson June 7, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

clooooooose...Kae B's was siiiiick but I thought it didn't change up quite enough...Dilla, I hope you dont get mad if i vote for other dudes in the future if I think they beat you, but you got this one this week...hands down...:D

Dilla Donuts June 8, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

Haha, why would I be mad at that? It's all about honesty, that's the only way I'ma get any better is with competition and dude's tellin me to step my game up.

Thanks for everyone who has voted so far...

Post a Comment

Labels


Traffic

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Our Blog Templates