Fashawn - Fash Plays It Cool (Prod. by The Alchemist)


I'll be honest, today is the first day I've even heard about this project and now I'm super anxious to know more about it. Anyways, the incredibly talented 20 year old emcee Fashawn has linked up with The Alchemist for an album entitled The Antidote. Fashawn's debut album Boy Meets World has yet to be released (scheduled for October 20th), so I assume that this project won't be available for a while. However, to tide you over a bit, I have provided a link to the first single off the album, "Fash Plays It Cool". Pay attention folks, this kid is gonna blow up once his debut drops!

Download: Fashawn - "Fash Plays It Cool" (Prod. by The Alchemist)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels


Traffic

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Our Blog Templates