The Grouch - Three Eyes Off The Time (Info x Tracklisting)



On December 8th, Living Legends member The Grouch will be releasing his newest project entitled, "Three Eyes Off The Time."
This project is me acknowledging what is going on in the world around me, and even though I utilize all the web tools available to me, I refuse to participate at the levels of foolishness that have become the norm. I think that it's time that people relaize just how powerful we really are.

In today's maniacally fast paced, and highly interconnected world filled with 140 character updates, constant availabilty, and staggering voyeurism it is so easy to become overwhelmed with it all. This winter, I'm urging you to join me as I unplug and reconnect with the physical and spiritual world. I brought along my DJ, DJ Fresh, who is handling the production on the project, be on the look-out for a leaked single soon. Track listing is below.

01. Intro
02. Daddy's Home feat. Rankin Scroo
03. Whatever I Say
04. I Love This Game
05. The Dangers of Online Dating
06. Make 'Em Think feat. Marty ...

PRE-ORDER: HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels


Traffic

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Our Blog Templates