Muhsinah - That Day (Prod. by Oddisee)



The Oddisee produced record "That Day" is the first official single off of Muhsinah's latest installment in her Oscillation series. The Oscillations: Triangle album is set to be released on the 1st of December and will feature production from the likes of Flying Lotus, Oddisee, Exile, and Mike Slott, as well as Muhsinah herself.

As a bonus, I've included a Muhsinah/Jake One collaboration that was released in the summer of 2008 following the Red Bull Music Academy in Toronto that year, and was previously unheard by myself until today.

Download: Muhsinah - "That Day" (Prod. by Oddisee)
Bonus: Muhsinah - "You" (Prod. by Jake One)

1 comments:

Dilla Donuts November 19, 2009 at 1:20 AM  

I'm in love with this "You" joint. Definitely one of the doper Jake One beats he's made too..of course, I've never heard a Jake One beat I didn't like so I am sort of biased I guess..? Maybe just good taste, you decide.

Post a Comment

Labels


Traffic

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Our Blog Templates