Cosmo - Pieces EP



"I can honestly say that [Pieces] has one of the best soundscapes I've heard on any debut indie-hip-hop release. This EP has a lot of heart & substance, be sure to support." - Substantial (of QN5)
Welcome to The Pieces. Before I made the decision to start my first musical project, I made two promises to myself. The first one was that this project would be an album. By album I mean, cohesive, holistic, and a piece of art. Although the project is titled, The Pieces EP, I did not want to just put together a random collection of songs that I’ve written and recorded and then call it a day. No, no, no… I wanted to create a project with artistic merit. I wanted to create a project that played like a movie in your head. This is no concept album, but you can bet that a conscious decisions was made from the track listing, sequencing within songs, lyrics, production, to many other subtleties that go into making a project. To some it may sound nerdy, but growing up my favorite music came from great albums. Albums that I listened to with my favorite headphones, closed my eyes, and escaped for about an hour as I drifted into someone else’s world. On that note, I ask you for a simple favor. For your first listen I’d like you to listen to this project from front to back. Don’t randomize it on iTunes. Don’t just blindly double click the tracks. If you do that, a lot of effort goes bye bye. The experience we tried to create is best felt if you listen to this project in order from beginning to end. I humbly ask you to find an hour in your day. It would mean a lot to me and everyone else involved in the project. I sincerely hope we’ve done our job as artists and just like my favorite artists did for me, I can only hope that we help you escape in the world we’ve created with this EP. We invite all of ya’ll with open ears. Continue Reading...

01. Opening the Box
02. The Vibe
03. Take Me
04. Generation Lost
05. The Mind (Interlude)
06. Changes feat. Jaylene Clark
07. Rugrats feat. Tunji, Jaylene Clark
08. Ghosts on the Field
09. The Heart (Interlude) feat. iCON the Mic King
10. Mind Readers (How Do I Know?) feat. Substantial
11. Once Upon a Love
12. The Missing Piece
13. Fight
14. Connect the Pieces

Preview:


Download

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels


Traffic

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Our Blog Templates