Sims - False Hopes XIV


MySpace

"Dang! 14, There are 14 false hopes now. That feels good to say. And really 14 is no joke, when I was 14 things were really real. I was in a skateboard gang, I had crushes on girls, and developed an overwhelming phobia that I would soon have major memory loss. Anyway, this is Sims, and yeah he is currently killing it. He told me he made this entire CD while working the night shift for UPS, if fact almost all of the beats were made in the back of Sims' UPS truck while driving around delivering packages. That was a fun week, but now its over, and Sims has since left UPS due to a conflict with the general manager."
-Doomtree.net

01. Like You Mean It
02. With the Fire In Its Palm
03. Pay No Mind
04. TC AG
05. Birds and Earthworms
06. Something Crazy is Happening
07. Up For Grabs
08. Rap Practice
09. Roll Down
10. Pay No Mind Redo

Download

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels


Traffic

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Our Blog Templates