New Black Milk!



These tracks were sent to my e-mail just a few minutes ago and I feel like Christmas is already here. Although my neck is sore from nodding to these vicious beats, I couldn't ask for a better way to end my evening. I have yet to see these posted anywhere online, so I've decided to refrain from making them available for download just yet. Enough of me, enjoy the beats and be on the lookout for Random Axe, hopefully coming soon! EDIT: Had to bring this heat back to the top. I feel bad for anyone sleeping on Black Milk.

Preview: Black Milk - "Dreams Pt. 2"


Preview: Black Milk - "Random Axe"


Preview: Black Milk - "Smack" (For eLZhi)


Preview: Black Milk - "Renaissance" (For Fat Ray)

1 comments:

"R.O.L" December 15, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

Killa...lookin forward for the Album!

Post a Comment

Labels


Traffic

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Our Blog Templates