Eternia - It's Called Life


MySpace

For a decade, Hip Hop artist Eternia has been formidable presence in the Canadian and international urban music industry. This lyrical powerhouse has tightened her skills on street corners, stages, and in studio sessions across Canada, the U.S., and Australia. Meet Canada's answer to: 'Who's Got Next?' Following a slew of successful singles, videos & feature releases including “Work it Out”, “Sorrow Song” (Universal/Maple), “Understand If I” (Battle Axe Records), & “Just the Way it Is” (Urbnet), and the Australian national chart-topper “Movin’” (Warner), Eternia proudly introduces to the world her most personal offering yet, the highly anticipated full-length album, It’s Called Life.

"I write life music. Sometimes I'm criticized for being too negative or too dark. I'm inspired by my family and personal relationships, and that stuff isn't always happy at times," she says. "It's amazing when you see your fans in the crowd react to lyrics, like 'That’s exactly how I was feeling!' That's why I make music, I want to affect people."

01. Truth
02. Evidence
03. Hate
04. Beef
05. Family feat. Helixx C & Dj Dopey
06. Time
07. Control
08. Understand (If I) feat. Freestyle
09. Balance
10. Death
11. Love feat. Jessica Kaya
12. Struggle feat. Wordsworth & Kenn Starr
13. Girls
14. Inspiration
15. Bang

Preview:


FILI-
This female MC in incredible, she'e definitely up there with Jean Grae & Invincible. I wanna see these three lyrical goddessess make an album together, now that would be an amazing listen. Don't sleep on this release, one of the best albums released in 2005!!! In fact, it's one of the best hip hop albums, period!

Download


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels


Traffic

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Our Blog Templates