Brand New Black Milk! (Dreams Pt. 2 x Random Axe x Smack x Renaissance)



These tracks were sent to my e-mail just a few minutes ago and I feel like Christmas is already here. Although my neck is sore from nodding to these vicious beats, I couldn't ask for a better way to end my evening. I have yet to see these posted anywhere online, so I've decided to refrain from making them available for download just yet. Enough of me, enjoy the beats and be on the lookout for Random Axe, hopefully coming soon!

Preview: Black Milk - "Dreams Pt. 2"


Preview: Black Milk - "Random Axe"


Preview: Black Milk - "Smack" (For eLZhi)


Preview: Black Milk - "Renaissance" (For Fat Ray)

2 comments:

hypedog December 14, 2009 at 6:11 AM  

super dope! cheers for the post.. Had to link this up on the site

juiceboxjackson December 14, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

damnit...Black Milk has the drum game on lock...nobody is messing with him right now...

congrats on the "exclusive" content too...i didn't see these posted anywhere else either!!

Post a Comment

Labels


Traffic

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Our Blog Templates